As Dublin’s economy begins to restart after the shock of the COVID-19 crisis, local businesses will need our support more now than ever before. It’s vital that we’re there for them. Here’s how you can help:
- DublinTown, Dublin City’s business improvement district, has listed all of the businesses within their area that are open.
- TheLocals.ie has a number of features including: Some things you can buy to support local businesses and The New Shopkeepers.
- Shop Local Online lists almost 450 businesses around the country, this directory is free to join.
- SupportDublin.com: Developed by local creative agency, Netll, SupportDublin.com lists businesses across a range of sectors.
- Shoplocal.irish: From art supplies to seafood, there’s someone in Shoplocal.irish’s directory that can meet your needs.
Food & drink collection or delivery
- All the Food is an excellent resource for food and drink ideas. See their story on Where To Get Brunch For Collection Or Delivery and Where To Order A Special Occasion Dinner From.
- EatforIreland.ie is a new directory app supporting Irish restaurants, cafés, producers, growers and other food businesses.
Fresh produce deliveries
- The Irish Times have great features including a list of 12 of the best Irish food boxes, delivered to your door and a list of small companies that also do home food deliveries.