Stay entertained at home with top Dublin artistry. From films and gigs to publications and podcasts, our creatives have you covered. Online Museums, Activities & Events: Abbey Theatre: Ireland’s National Theatre has a variety of online resources to keep you entertained at home. With online Screenings and Talks & Podcasts, you’re sure to find something to sink your virtual teeth into. National Museum of Ireland: NMI is inviting children and parents to bring the museum int
Dublin businesses have faced a hugely disrupted year with COVID-19 restrictions and need our support to survive. It’s vital that we’re there for them. Here’s how you can help:
- Shop Local Online lists almost 450 businesses around the country, and is free to join.
- SupportDublin.com: Developed by local creative agency, Netll, SupportDublin.com lists businesses across a range of sectors.
- Shoplocal.irish: From art supplies to seafood, there’s someone in this directory that can meet your needs.
- TheLocals.ie has a great feature on The New Shopkeepers.
Food & drink collection or delivery
- All the Food is an excellent resource for food and drink ideas. See their story on Lockdown Food To Suit Your Every Mood and Where To Get Groceries Delivered From In A Lockdown.
- EatforIreland.ie is a new directory app supporting Irish restaurants, cafés, producers, growers and other food businesses.
Fresh produce deliveries
- RTE has some great features including 6 Dublin restaurants offering take-home boxes , while the Irish Times has a feature on Lockdown meals: 50 great Irish restaurant food boxes to go.
Header image courtesy of TheCoffeeVine.com
While much of the population is working from home, there are also thousands of primary, secondary, and college students trying their best to study and learn remotely. The government has confirmed that schools and colleges will not reopen until September/October for the start of the new academic year. If you’re a student, parent or educator practicing remote learning, take a look at some of the resources below. Universities & Colleges Most of the main institutions are continuing to give lectures and seminars using online software, and many are currently exploring ways to host the upcoming exams and assessments online in the near future. Here’s the links to each of t
With COVID-19 restrictions, Dublin’s attractions are currently closed. Tour them here in the meantime, and make sure to visit when they’ve re-opened. National Gallery of Ireland Explore the wonders of the National Gallery of Ireland’s stunning collection in full on their website. EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum