This event has ended
The Fitzwilliam Hotel, Thursday 18th October
Everyone is in the business of persuasion.
We are always looking for new sensical ways to improve our business in any way possible. This workshop teaches you the “battle-tested” methods we use with clients in their organisations. This persuasion talk teaches how to utilise various techniques derived from Behaviour Science/Behaviour Economics, Neuroscience, Psychology, Cognitive Behaviour and nudges among others to augment the complete experience of using design to improve pricing, marketing and the sales process in a transparent and consistent manner. You will be taken through the crafts, principles and mechanisms used by some of the most successful companies and give you the tools you need to apply them.
Why you should attend this workshop?
If you have an online or offline business, applying this knowledge will aid in
- increasing conversion
- frequency of transactions
- transaction value per sale
- lifetime value and brand-building of your business
Learn the secrets of prosperous organisations and create your own game plan. This intensive workshop is focused on online businesses and will cover a variety of persuasion techniques used by a spectrum of organisations such as Amazon, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, travel sites such as Booked.com and sticky apps such as Uber have baked into their business model such as
- social proof
- referrals, price comparison
- triggers, and many many more.
Find out how these techniques influence the dopamine, serotonin and other brain hormones and how to trigger behaviours and habits.
Who is this for?
- CEOs striving to reconstruct their existing businesses.
- Entrepreneurs who want their business to take off and surpass their competitors' performance.
- Marketers seeking to improve the entire sales funnel by adopting a persuasive “mind of the customer” user-centric approach
- UX designers who want to improve the conversion rate of e-commerce sites or build membership by creating a persuasive experience
- Project managers interested in building online businesses that engage users
- Software engineers who want to integrate “soft skills” into their projects by utilising psychology, behaviour science, neuroscience, sociability, and design
- Newcomers to design who are looking to expand their knowledge of the industry
- ANYONE who wants to set up his/her own online business, product, or service
What will you learn?
At the workshop you will learn about the leading techniques in Psychology, Behaviour Science, Marketing, Neuroscience by Nobel Prize Winners such as Kahneman (Thinking fast, Thinking Slow), Amos, Thaler (Nudge) , Schelling, Cialdani, Ariely, Levine, Weinschenk, Fogg, Eyal and numerous others. We will show how companies such as Netflix, Amazon, Facebook, Linkedin, Google, Microsoft etc have built their business model around these principles to build successful, profitable and sustainable business models.
Places are limited to keep class size small enough to make this a deep learning experience. You are encouraged you to bring your team so that you can ensure consistent & rapid implementation of these techniques in your business and company culture. The aim is to be practical and hands-on. During the event you will get a chance to apply these techniques to an actual business.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Thursday 18th October
- 10.00am - 6.00pm
- €302.45 – €1,811.69
- The Fitzwilliam Hotel, Saint Stephen's Green, Dublin 2, Ireland