This event has ended
Rascals HQ, Saturday 5th October
BrewCon 2019 – the fundamental ingredients of brewing, pushing the boundaries of what you can achieve in a glass of beer and broaden your brewing skills to achieve even more in improving your brewing ability.
For their 5th event, BrewCon have decided to do something different. This year they're raiding the Rascals. Yes, that's right, they'll be taking over Rascals for the day at Rascals HQ; hosting a more dynamic open plan event in a live & kicking brewery. Not only that, they'll have a fantastic line-up of speakers from these various backgrounds:
- Ron Pattinson – Historical Beer Researcher.
- Marshall Schott – Brülosopher.
- Philip Woodnutt – Wicklow Hop Company.
- Mini Talk sessions with Richard Silberry, Christina Wade, Sarah Pantry, Tom Coughlin, Dave Leitch, Andrew Moore, James Keane.
- Featuring the return of the Bag'o'Cans on the couch & introducing the Rascals Pizza Oven.
- With the change to the format, you'll have a choice of talks as part of the afternoon's Mini Talk breakout sessions. Choose from a range of niche talks on equipment setup, sensory analysis & judging beers and a look back at older styles & the history of beer.
Club Night makes its return, with exclusive access for BrewCon attendees, this year showcasing the best brews from clubs across the country. Alongside a selection of commercial craft beers, there will be local clubs from all over the island pouring corny kegs of their own brews. There'll be some great beers pouring and inter-club mingling is encouraged, with a little bit of friendly rivalry too.
- Saturday 5th October
- 10.00am - 6.00pm
- Rascals HQ, Tyrconnell Road, Inchicore, Dublin, Ireland