This event has ended
Croke Park Conference Centre, Thursday 24th May - Friday 25th May
Become part of the solution by joining us on 24 and 25 May 2018 at
The Wheel’s National Summit for the Community, Voluntary and Charity Sector. We will bring together the leaders, the motivators, the thinkers and the doers; together, we will tackle our biggest challenges.
Immerse yourself in lively discussions, inspiring stories and energetic networking sessions. Meet those at the forefront of social innovation and see first-hand how fresh ideas are solving big issues. We are turning our annual conference on its head, and you are invited to be part of an extraordinary new experience!
A series of impact stories and lively, solution-focused discussions will be at the heart of the event.
• SPARK CHANGE: How do we build resilient & sustainable communities?
• SPEAK UP: protecting the independent voice of civil society
• REGULATION: Can we strike the right balance?
• COMMISSIONING: How do we preserve our autonomy?
• RESEARCH: Make your community a ‘living lab’!
There will also be an expo with over 50 exhibitors, live launches, a “think tank” and opportunities to meet your fellow movers and shakers.
- Thursday 24th May - Friday 25th May
- From €95
- Croke Park, Drumcondra, Dublin, Ireland