This event has ended
Construction House, Tuesday 25th September
InterTradeIreland in partnership with the Office of Government Procurement, Enterprise Ireland, Ibec, SFA, ISME, CIF and Chambers Ireland are delighted to deliver the first Advanced level briefing in the series of breakfast workshops to demystify, educate and engage businesses on the island around public procurement, a market worth in the region of €12b pa.
The briefing content will include the following:
- obtaining feedback and improving a bid
- developing consortia / partnerships
- contract management for suppliers
- expanding your market presence and market place
The briefing is aimed at micro-businesses and SME's with experience of public procurement who wish to improve their skills and extend their knowledge of any of the above. The briefing will also be an opportunity to network with like-minded businesses.
Registration will be open from 7:30am – refreshments will be served.
- Tuesday 25th September
- 8.00am - 10.30am
- Free - Registration required
- Construction Industry Federation (CIF), Canal Road, Dublin 6, Ireland