This event has ended
safeireland | Safe World Summit
Mansion House, Monday 22nd October - Tuesday 23rd October 2018
The Safe World Summit 2018 will take place over two days this October in Dublin. It will bring together some of the world's brightest leaders to discuss, collaborate and debate how we change culture and transform the response to domestic violence to help make Ireland the safest country in the world.
The inaugural Safe Ireland Summit 2016 catalysed a new type of change. This change was felt across many sectors – corporate, political, in our communities and families. We moved closer to being free from abuse and violence. The Safe World Summit will be an international platform to fuel change through innovation and collaboration.
Safe World Summit 2018 is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join an unprecedented global gathering of thought leaders, innovators, change makers and warriors from across industries, social causes and life experiences in the first ever event of its kind in Europe. The focus will be on revolutionising thinking on matters such as gender, inclusion, diversity, equality, peace, justice, safety, well being and courageous leadership.
If you believe that equality is not only possible, but is inherently human, you'll find your tribe at the Safe World Summit 2018. Come and share your ideas with the world's greatest innovators and status quo disruptors and leave energised.
Here are just a few of the occupations that would greatly benefit from attending this year's summit:
- Nurses, Doctors, Healthcare Professionals
- Community Leaders, Politicians
- Judges, Solicitors, Barristers
- Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Psychotherapists
- Professionals working with mental health and trauma
- Employers, HR Specialists, Social Workers
- Researchers, Policy Makers, Political Advisers
- People who are trying to have a positive influence on society
- Advocates, Counsellors, Human Rights Activists
- An Garda Síochána
- Public Representatives
- General Public
- Monday 22nd October - Tuesday 23rd October 2018
- The Round Room at the Mansion House, Dawson Street, Dublin 2, Ireland