This event has ended
online, Thursday 26th March
This programme is designed specifically to support SME and Micro Enterprise owner managers through the current changes to the business environment relating to COVID-19
It aims to provide the skills and focus required to navigate the change.
It will provide a safe space and the tools required to help SMEs assess the business situation and explore creative options.
• Creativity and problem solving
• Scenario planning your finances
• Embracing Innovation
• Risk assessment
• Leading yourself and others well
• How to stay centred and focused and keep others focused
• How to maintain real connection with remote teams and clients
• Navigating change with courage and positivity
• Virtual/ online classroom based.
• Delivered through ZOOM online platform.
• Each workshop includes periods of teaching (using ppt/ whiteboard/ video and other tools) interspersed with highly practical online breakout groups where participants can work in small teams to problem solve (supported by the facilitator).
• Practical assignments will be set at each session based on the specific needs of each business.
- Thursday 26th March
- Dublin, Ireland