This event has ended
Girls in Tech | Mentorship
Castleforbes House, Thursday 6th September 2018
Stepping UP – A mentorship program to empower women.
Girls in Tech Dublin teamed up with Harvey Nash Ireland, Dublin Tech Summit, and Fenergo to bring you Stepping UP – A mentorship program to empower women. The objective with Stepping Up is to build and foster an organic community promoting good mentorship. This will NOT be a typical mentorship program, there will be no match making, instead focus will be on substance, to bring you the knowledge & tools to approach mentorship; access to mentors whom they can learn from; and with inspirational stories to pave their journey.
- Myra O'Neill – Chief Information Officer, Vodafone Ireland @VodafoneIreland
- Lavinia Morris – Head of IT, SMBC Aviation Capital – Lavinia is an Engineer by trade who has worked in the IT sector for over 20 years. SMBC is a global aircraft leasing company.
- Iseult Ward – Co-Founder & CEO, FoodCloud – FoodCloud has 1,200 retail stores across the UK and Ireland, including Tesco and Aldi, donating surplus food directly to over 3,000 charities through its software platform.
- Furkan Karayel – Founder & CEO, GiftOven.com – Furkan is the founder of Giftoven.ie ,end to end luxury gifting solution for corporate clients. She is a software engineer, turned into an entrepreneur.
- Stephane Maurin – Senior Manager, Salesforce – Stephane has under management EMEA Graduates during the first year of their Salesforce career and is the leader of new Salesforce EMEA Success Graduate Program for Customer Success EMEA CBU.
More mentors to be released…
Live music from Sarah Keane. Refreshments & canapes will be served. Come, mingle, meet people, listen, learn, and get involved!
- Thursday 6th September 2018
- 6.30pm - 10.00pm
- Fenergo - Head Office, Mayor Street, North Dock, Dublin 1, Ireland