This event has ended
Project Arts Centre, Tuesday 15th January
Scottee has made a new (sort of) dance show about fat bodies showing at Project Arts Centre in February. In the run up, he is inviting you over for tea, a gossip and a think – a chance for us to get together to discuss body politics, fatness and what some people on Instagram are calling ‘body positivity'.
- Why do we worry about how the world perceives us?
- Why are fat people considered a public enemy?
- Who polices our bodies and why?
- Will everything be solved with just one more Dove advert?
Join Scottee for an evening of debate and free pizza – ask questions, contribute to the debate or just listen.
- Tuesday 15th January
- Project Arts Centre, Essex Street East, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Ireland