This event has ended
Eatyard, Thursday 14th June - Sunday 17th June
The BEST Crisp Menu Ever… featuring all your old favourites
Tayto | Hunky Dorys | O'Donnells | King | Chikatees | Chipsticks | Waffles | Snax | Mighty Munch | Johnny Onion Rings | Waffles | Wheelies | Meanies | Rancheros | Skips | Hula Hoops | Hot Lips | Onion Rings | Burger Bites | Banshee Bones | Bacon fries | Scampi Fries | Keoghs | McCoys | Quavers | Wotsits | Discos.
Open Gate Brewery's latest range of tasty beers including the juicy Open Gate Citra IPA (5% ABV), the zingy Open Gate Pilsner (4.5% ABV) and the full flavoured, non-alcoholic lager Open Gate Pure Brew.
Crisps + Cans (together at last) with cans of juicy Open Gate Citra IPA (5% ABV)
- Brennans Bread Crisp Sambo Station
- O'Donnells Spin The Wheel
- Hunky Dory Cheeky Chipper
- Crisp_London – Gourmet fresh made crisps
- Packets – A Crisp Art Exhibition by Bex Nally
- Crisp inspired Cocktails
- Tayto v King – A serious debate
- Crisps specials from our Eatyard vendors
- Loads & Loads & Loads of crisps
- Plenty more stuff TBA
6-8pm Meet + Greet with VIP, Mr. Tayto.
4pm + 5.30pm Brewtonic presents Crisp + Craft Beer Tasting Menu
Saturday | Sunday
12-3pm Eatyard – Bottomless Crunch (Sat + Sun 12-3pm, €10) for 1 x Open Gate Brewery Beer and bottomless Retro Tayto Snacks – Snax, Chipsticks, Mighty Munch, Jonnie Onion Rings
3-5pm The Bernard Shaw Garden – Crispy Bingo
Free entry, but you can buy €10 tickets in advance too. What does a ticket get you? Guaranteed entry to event. It's free anyway, but a ticket means you get in quickly and fast and you also get a can + packet of crisps on arrival and €10 worth of Eatyard vouchers (Eatyard currency). 1 voucher = 1 euro worth.
- Thursday 14th June - Sunday 17th June
- Free | Tickets also available
- Eatyard, Richmond Street South, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland