This event has ended
The CCD, Thursday 11th July
Dublin IP and R&D Summit is a 1-day interactive IP and R&D conference and expo consisting of discussions on Intellectual Property and Research and Development looking at the most contemporary trends in the world of innovation. The two streams are sharing a common networking and exhibiting space where innovation professionals will interact and exchange experience across those two interconnected verticals in the economy of innovation.
Some of the key topics to be discussed include:
Deciphering IP – The importance of IP in fast-growing companies.
- Where to start – patents, trademarks, copyright and design
- IP licensing for business development
- Intangible Assets: Value Drivers for Competitive Advantage and Economic Development
The importance of IP in scaling strategies and rising investments
- Global vs Local Strategy in IP Protection
- How do SMEs protect their IP?
- What is my exposure?
- Market, timing and costs
SMEs – what to patent, what not to patent?
- Patent strategy vs market strategy
- Trade-secrets & know-how as an alternative to patents
- AI and Blockchain for Future IP Strategies
Cross-functional integration of R&D and IP strategy
- Identifying the missing link.
- Thursday 11th July
- 8.00am - 7.00pm
- The Convention Centre Dublin, North Wall Quay, North Wall, Dublin 1, Ireland