This event has ended
Various Locations, Saturday 18th May
Dodder Action Day – Dodder Action is an umbrella group of volunteers who want to maximise the potential of the River Dodder as an amenity for the people of Dublin.
Working groups are organised to go out and clean the river banks with equipment from Dublin City Council, dlr County Council and Dublin South County Council. The group are partnered with UCD's Citizen Science projects and have built a vigilant community along the river to safe-guard this wonderful resource for the enjoyment of the hundreds of walkers, anglers, dog-lovers, naturalists and cyclists who use it every day. Equipment provided, bring yourselves!
Local meeting points for Dodder Action Day are:
- Firhouse (opposite Speaker Connolly)
- Knocklyon (Spawell Link Road)
- Rathfarnham (footbridge to Bushy at Springfield Ave)
- Dartry (The Kiosk, Orwell Bridge)
- Milltown (car park opposite Wilde and Green)
- Donnybrook (Iron Bridge at Brookvale Avenue)
- Saturday 18th May
- 10.00am - 12.00pm
- River Dodder, County Dublin, Ireland