This event has ended
Airfinance Journal Dublin
The CCD, Tuesday 22nd January - Thursday 24th January 2019
Airfinance Journal Dublin 2019 is the place where the global aviation finance community meets to do business, build new relationships and connect. With over $153 billion worth of aircraft needing financing in 2019, you need to make sure you're having the right discussions with the right people, at the right time, to get deals done.
Your ticket will give you access to:
- Exclusive speakers including John Leahy, Norm Liu & Daniel Roeska in the curated content programme; guided by a new advisory board of leading experts & led by an independent editorial team.
- New AFJ Airline Connections where you can meet over 150 airlines in private spaces specially designed for confidential, intimate meetings and discussions.
- Experience the latest innovations the industry has to offer throughout the entire Convention Centre Dublin over the three days.
- New AFJ Concierge, the team will do the legwork so all you need to do is arrive at Dublin ready to do business with a diary of arranged meetings and onsite care.
- New AFJ UCD Aviation Finance School, the 2-day intensive course with the University College Dublin that'll give you a complete understanding of the market.
- VIP Networking events with the industry at a variety of receptions, dinners and informal meetings.
- Tuesday 22nd January - Thursday 24th January 2019
- The Convention Centre Dublin (The CCD), North Wall Quay, North Wall, Dublin 1, Ireland