This event has ended
The Olympia Theatre, Saturday 15th June
The Last Waltz Live comes back to The Olympia Theatre by popular demand for a fully seated show!
A spectacular live 2 hour re-creation of one of the most iconic concerts in rock history, The Band's The Last Waltz. With a ten piece band, full brass section, and all the special guests. This brilliant tribute night is a real treat for anyone who loves good-old fashioned rock and country music. The show not only stars The Group themselves as The Band (naturally!), but also features a whole host of special musical guest-stars from Ireland's music scene.
The night is a must see for fans of:
- The Band (The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down / The Weight / Up on Cripple Creek)
- Bob Dylan (I Shall be released / Forever Young etc)
- Neil Young (Helpless / Harvest Moon)
- Van Morrison (Caravan)
- Muddy Waters (Mannish Boy)
- Neil Diamond (Dry Your Eyes)
- Eric Clapton (Further on up the road)
- Joni Mitchell (Coyote)
And many more.
This smash hit live music show has been re-vamped, updated and technologically advanced with an amazing new stage set. This feel-good, full of love extravaganza will be a sure fire way to beat the blues this year.
Under 14's must be accompanied by an adult, Over 18's ID required to gain access to bars where alcohol is served.
- Saturday 15th June
- €28.50 | €35.00
- Olympia Theatre, Dame Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Ireland