This event has ended
Terenure Village, Saturday 1st December
The ‘not to be missed' Terenure Christmas Festival & Bumper Craft Market takes place from in the main village car park (next to the Evergreen Hall). 50 stalls showcasing craft, artisan produce and a dedicated Food Quarter will pop up for one day only! There's all day entertainment & an after party in the Evergreen Hall with FREE goodie-bags for children and FREE mulled wine and nibbles for adults from 6pm.
At the Christmas Festival on Saturday 1st of December 2018 we're hosting the Food Quater! A dedicated area full of delicious food to keep you, your family and friends fueled. Expect:
- Lough Owel Organic Farm burgers served up by Farmer Joe.
- The Sausage Hut
- Syrian Foods- falafel and kebabs
- Surf & Fries- chips & dips
- Mr. Crepe- sweet and savoury crepes
- Shergar's Retreat- Dublin coddle
- Yellow Rice Paella
There'll be coffee, teas, hot chocolate available at Vintage Flair, an abundance of delicious cakes, doughnuts, cupcakes, hand rolled ice-cream & waffles, candy floss and more… It's going to be epic!
- Saturday 1st December
- 11.00am - 6.00pm
- Terenure Rd. Car Park, Terenure, Dublin, Ireland