This event has ended
Startup Weekend EDU Dublin
Udemy Ireland, Friday 22nd September - Sunday 24th September 2017
What is Startup Weekend Education ?
Have you ever seen a new product, app, or business and thought to yourself, “that was my idea a few years ago”? If you have, that means you did not have a process for taking that idea from concept to creation.
Startup Weekend is your chance to learn how to put your idea into action within a matter of days! Whether you are looking to…
• get introduced to the world of startups and entrepreneurship
• learn the process of going from concept to creation
• meet experienced, talented, and passionate entrepreneurs in Dublin, Ireland
• join or build an all-star team
• make meaningful connections and become part of a global community
• learn and practice new skills to take back to your job or beef up your resume
To get a feel for the event, check out Startup Weekend Education
Who is Startup Weekend Education For?
It doesn't matter what you do or where you come from, Startup Weekend Education is designed as an inclusive event and program that brings all sorts of people together including…
• aspiring & experienced entrepreneurs
• developers and other tech-related professionals
• designers of all types
• non-technical talent (i.e. business, sales, finance, legal, etc.)
• students from universities and even high schools
• professionals looking to switch careers or build new skills
• and passionate visionaries lifelong learners and educators
What's the twist?
A Techstars and Google for Entrepreneurs event! Educators, entrepreneurs, developers and designers come together to tackle challenges in education and learning. Only one weekend to create a product to solve problems for schools and colleges, students and parents, and all of us, lifelong learners. The winner may just have a real shot at getting education-focused company off of the ground, so come join us! Startup Weekend Education edition means you will be focusing on solving problems and creating opportunities for civic engagement, equal opportunity, and access to education – but you are not limited to these topics. Whether you have an idea to improve your local community or global ones, the ultimate objective of this event is to empower you – in the words of Mahatma Gandhi – to be the change you wish to see in the world!
- Friday 22nd September - Sunday 24th September 2017
- €31 – €113
- Udemy Ireland Ltd, Grand Canal Street Lower, Ireland