This event has ended
Social Media Masterclass
18 Eustace Street, Friday 9th December 2016
Get the latest Social Media skills & knowledge
The workshop will include an overview of the various social media channels, methods of enhancing your online presence and generate new business, recommended tools and social media and case studies.
The workshop will include the following topics:
– Using video and live streaming effectively as part of your Social Media Marketing mix.
– Instagram for business – how to use it effectively.
– How to use Slideshare to generate awareness and business opportunities.
– How Facebook and LinkedIn are becoming very powerful publishing platforms.
– Snapchat – should businesses be using it and if so…how.
– Social Advertising – how to be more targeted with your advertising in 2016 and get better ROI.
– 5 essential Social Media tools every marketing professional should be using in 2016.
– Where do we go from here? What Future Trends to look out for
About the Trainer:
Greg Fry is an International Social Media trainer delivering regular LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat and Social Business Strategy training.Greg has worked with top multinationals including: Ulster Bank, Microsoft, Virgin Media, Coca-Cola Hellenic, Enterprise Ireland and Bord Bia.
Greg’s knowledge is well renowned and his real skill is delivering digital content in an accessible and engaging fashion.
- Friday 9th December 2016
- €80.34 – €133.49
- Connector.ie, Dublin, Ireland