This event has ended
PR for SMEs
Dublin City University, Tuesday 31st January 2017
This seminar will cover the following:
• How PR benefits your business
• Creating a PR campaign on the cheap
• Integrating PR into your Content Marketing Strategy
• The importance of telling a good story
• Why every company is a media company.
• The PESO model – paid-earned-shared-owned media
• Building relationships with journalists
• Tools to amplify your message
• What a modern PR agency should look like
• Measuring PR – outputs v outcomes.
Conor Quinn is former Editor of, RTE's 6.1/9 o'clock news and RTE's Business Weekly. Previously he was editor of Food Ireland magazine and a reporter for the Irish Independent and Sunday Tribune. Conor has provided communications strategies for large and small companies in Ireland including Eircom, Intel, EBS, AIB and ESB. A graduate of Enterprise Ireland's iGAP digital marketing programme, he is currently a communications and marketing consultant.
- Tuesday 31st January 2017
- DCU - Dublin City University, Ireland