This event has ended
Outdoor Movies in the Park
Marlay Park, Saturday 19th August - Sunday 20th August 2017
Outdoor Movies in the Park is back for its annual series of fantastic films in Marlay Park on Saturday August 19th and Sunday August 20th 2017.
We will be presenting a great mix of movies with some classics, recent hits and family favourites in the beautiful surroundings of the lawn at the back of Marlay Park House. Not only will all screenings be free of charge to enter but our screen, which at 646 square feet is as big as a good size apartment, will shown everything in the highest definition possible. Why not bring a picnic and blankets to have all the comforts of home in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown's outdoor home cinema for the weekend? Movie treats will also be available for purchase throughout the event.
dlr COCO Market will be open from 10am to 4pm on Saturday and 11am to 4pm on Sunday. Some market vendors will be open until late on Saturday and Sunday.
It’s going to be a movie lover’s weekend.
Saturday August 19th
• 2pm –The Jungle Book (2016) – 106mins (PG)
• 4.30pm – Honey I Shrunk the Kids – 94 mins (U)
• 7pm – La La Land – 128 mins (12s)
Sunday August 20th
• 2pm – Finding Dory – 97 mins (G)
• 4.30pm – Maleficent – 97 mins (PG)
• 7pm – Sing Street – 106 mins (12s)
- Saturday 19th August - Sunday 20th August 2017
- 2.00pm, 4.30pm & 7.00pm
- Marlay Park, Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown, Ireland