Dublin Fruit & Veg Market , Saturday 5th December - Wednesday 23rd December
Mistletown is a free public Christmas Experience, supported by Dublin City Council. It is a place where everyone can come to get some festive cheer.
For the month of December, the city’s Fruit & Veg Market will be transformed into the country’s biggest in-door Christmas Experience.
Mistletown will be filled with festive atmosphere, from the Artisan Food & traditional Craft Market to the Victorian Fairground experience. Mistletown will have something for all the family.
The event will take place on the following dates in December:
• Sat 5th & Sun 6th – 10am to 10pm
• Thurs 10th & Fri 11th – 12pm to 10pm
• Sat 12th & Sun 13th – 10am to 10pm
• Wed 16th & Fri 18th – 12pm to 10pm
• Sat 19th to Tues 22nd – 10am to 10pm
• Wed 23rd Dec – 10am to 6pm
Mistletown Christmas Festival will be compliant with government guidelines and restrictions at the time. All attendees will be asked adhere to the physical distancing rules and hand sanitizers will be available on site.
Our teams will ensure everyone adheres to the guidelines in place and we ask all attendees to follow instructions on site. Management reserves the right to refuse or ask people in breach of the regulations to leave the site.
- Saturday 5th December - Wednesday 23rd December
- 3 St Michan's St, Smithfield, Dublin, D07 R9Y8, Ireland