Ireland is re-opening society on a phased basis as vaccinations accelerate.
- Travel: You can travel within your county or 20km from your home. From May 10th, you can travel between counties in Ireland.
- Retail: Non-essential retail is closed at present. Click and collect, in-store by appointment only, and outdoor retail can recommence from May 10th.
- Bars, cafes and restaurants (including hotel restaurants and bars): Take away food and delivery only.
- Personal services (hairdressers, barbers, beauticians): Closed at present. Can reopen for customers with appointments only from May 10th.
- Galleries, museums, libraries and other cultural attractions: Closed at present. Dublin Zoo has re-opened their Outdoor Safari Trail. Remaining attractions will reopen from May 10th.
- Public transport: 25% capacity at present. Will run at 50% capacity from May 10th.
From May 17th:
- Retail: All remaining retail can reopen.
From June 2nd (subject to the public health situation at the time):
- Accommodation services (hotels, B&Bs, self-catering and hostels): Can reopen but services must be restricted to overnight guests and residents.
From June 10th (subject to the public health situation at the time):
- Restaurants and bars: Outdoor services can resume with groups limited to 6 people.
Please see gov.ie for the latest.