As businesses recover from the effects of the pandemic, supports are in place to help. They are available through Local Enterprise Offices and central government funds.
Local Enterprise Offices in Dublin
For advice on your specific situation, contact your local office. They can provide one-to-one business mentoring, helpful courses and a Trading Online Voucher to help you improve your online presence.
- Dublin City ( [email protected] / 01 222 5611 )
- South Dublin ( [email protected] / 01 414 9000 )
- Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown ( [email protected] / 01 204 7083 )
- Fingal ( [email protected] / 01 890 0800 )
The Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment
From loans and grants through to wage subsidies, the Government is offering plenty of financial support to businesses right now. There’s some practical advice on health and safety protocols for staff that are working from home too.
Enterprise Ireland has a number of Covid-19 supports available to help businesses mitigate the impact of the pandemic. They are working with all government stakeholders to ensure that businesses have the most up-to-date advice and supports available.
You can contact the Business Response Unit at [email protected] or on 01 727 2088.
The IDA Ireland
As part of the Government’s package of pandemic supports, it has made €200 million available to businesses that want to develop products related to Covid-19. This particular Covid-19 Products Scheme is available through the Industrial Development Authority, which works with FDI companies in Ireland.
Other Covid-19 supports
- Google has put together a comprehensive list of resources to help you work, teach and learn from anywhere.
- During lockdown, Facebook moved their business training events online. You can watch them back at any time. They also have a business resource hub, which includes other tips and training.
- The Health and Safety Authority offers free online courses, as well as templates, checklists and posters to help you promote workplace safety during the pandemic